Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring is Here, Time to Clean the Blog!




Ah. The sun is finally shining. Was it a long winter, or was it just me? I have probably just jinxed us all by saying that. Expect 10 inches of snow tomorrow. Anyway, the blog was looking a little too dark for my taste, so I decided to "spring it up." New colors can really make things look a whole lot different! Fresh. Nice.





Anyway, I know many of you are my facebook friends and have already seen these images, but since some of you aren't facebookers, I thought I better post some of the beautiful photos my sister Britt took of the boys and I. I immediately posted them there, but not here. So for those of you wondering what I look like these days, I finally had someone take pics of me, and not the other way around! Now to get Trent in here somehow... hmmm. Spring is in the air, so no doubt I'll catch him outside.

Happy Spring, all!

2 comments:

Jodi Schwen: aka, Jacqueline Pine Savage @jackypine said...

Love the new spring blog colors!

Hope said...

Like the new look! Love the pics! Makes me want to make a change on mine...