Monday, February 09, 2009


Weekends Make Us Want to Just Stay Home.
I can feel it...just a little, but I think I felt a little Spring in the air this weekend. I don't want to jinx anything, but I truly think it was there! True, it wasn't even warm enough to build a snowman with the kiddos, but at least we got outside and didn't have to worry about running the risk of our flesh freezing in 5 seconds. That's always a bonus, right? We got out both days for a little bit. Yesterday we were out for a good long time, and I brought the camera with. :) The boys love being outside, as I'm sure you've already seen. On the way to daycare this morning Sean was sad because he didn't want to go. So to make him feel better I told him stories of when I was little and what I did for fun in the different seasons. (He's a softy. He loves hearing stories of when we were kids.) When I told him about summer and going to swimming lessons at the LAKE (not the warm cozy pool), he says "Mom? The Lake at Grandma Dar's house in the morning in the summer is really beautiful." I said that yeah, it was, and that maybe someday we could live on a lake (ha ha). That was the wrong thing to say because he "loves our house! I don't want to move!" Good grief. Anyway, we made to daycare and he was semi happy. Can you blame the kid? Look how much fun we had yesterday! I want to stay home too!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea, I love the pictures of Will and Sean. It all looked like such great FUN out there in the snow. You seem to catch the best facial expressions and actions of the boys. I wish I could see more of beautiful YOU in the blog but, I understand, you are the awesome photographer!!!

Reading your blog keeps me smiling and also connected to our Trent since he is no longer living next door to the Thompsons. You are ALL in our hearts. I'll be looking forward to your next post. It is a joy to watch the boys grow.

Hugs and blessings,
Claudette