Monday, June 22, 2009

Froggies, Daddies and Sissies (well, sisters, but you get the idea)


So I finally got around to painting the art on the walls of the boys' room. I have to say thank you to my neighbor Bre for lending me the old school projector from her daycare. Without that thing, this would be much less in proportion and very surely a train wreck on the wall. But overall, I really think it turned out pretty cool! Sean got into it and helped me paint the fly buzzing around in front of the frog. He insisted that the frog had to be going somewhere to eat something, so it made sense. Will got out the paints too, and did a fabulous picture for the art wall on the other side of the room.

And in honor of Father's Day, I need to give my husband a lot of credit. This weekend I and my sisters went on our merry way to a concert in the Cities (which was AMAZING, by the way). He took both boys up to Walker to see his Mom & Dad for the ENTIRE WEEKEND ALL BY HIMSELF! And they came back in one piece... a little scrape on the knee and some sunburnt cheeks, but that was minor. :) I just wanted to say happy father's day to a man that has truly become a wonderful father. Your boys adore you so much, and we all love you tremendously! Hugs and kisses Trent! This pic is from last summer, but I wanted to re-post...



Ok, and a couple from the concert. Once again, we had sushi, got a little (lot) lost - hee hee - and had an amazing time just hanging out on the big grassy hill enjoying some incredible music. {It's Sue's turn next time, as she hasn't really had much of a chance to pick what we do... ) Had so much fun girls! Love you both. :)


No comments: