Monday, August 03, 2009

The Bat Cave, er, I mean MAN Cave

Trent is in heaven. His new garage is going up! I've got to say, I'm pretty excited as well. When he "moves out" of the current garage into his new Man Cave, I get a whole stall to myself. (Or so he promises me.) I already have my gardening stuff arranged in my head. And maybe even a little spot so I can paint?!?! Wouldn't that be fabulous!

We have had such excellent help from our manly, muscular, dutiful neighbors. Adam is "the boss" as Sean tells me. He works for Nor-Son construction here in Brainerd, and is very cool-headed and calm. He is really the guy who is getting the job done! SOOO glad for his help. His dad came up and helped out Friday and Saturday, too. Then there's also Jason and Ian. Both gave the whole day yesterday to the cause. Now there's tar paper, shingles, and siding to go, and we'll be really cookin'. The garage looks really nice where Trent located it. (I know, I was wrong.)













And in other Baumann related news, I have been BUSY. I promise to get some July randoms up soon...

Oh, and the Art Blog is in full swing too, so stop on by: Art Each Day

No comments: