Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Girls Weekend is Upon Us!

Ok, so I know I won't have any time in the next day or so to post anything, and this is such a momentous occasion, so I feel the need to blog about it.

I am going over to Fargo to meet up with my my sisters and niece, sans the kids and husband. YES, I am going alone! And the best part of it is we are all Twilight geeks. I pre-bought tickets for the movie Friday night. We are staying in a hotel, vegging out, shopping, going out to eat, watching TWILIGHT with the ever steamy Edward (sigh) and in general just being goofy! I am so very very very excited for this weekend. Plus, it is Sue's birthday, so we'll have to buy her a couple of drinks and such!

(Again, too many exclamation points, sorry.)

Can you tell that I am just SO EXCITED?!!?!?! Woo hoo! Be sure to check back to weekend pics...

1 comment:

Biff - VADA Photography said...

Ok, now I have someone to give me the dirt on Twilight. I have been asking all these people about this movie and no one has any insight. I hope the movie does the book justice for all its fans!

Have you read any of Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series too? HBO's True Blood series is based off these books.

Have an awesome weekend!