Sunday, November 23, 2008


Well, at least we ate sushi.



Ok, so the movie was so-so. But I am going again... Ha! And more than that, I had the best time with my sisters and niece. I think the highlight for me was the first thing we did that day... we went out for sushi! Now, I've had sushi before, but this sushi... wow. It was sooooo good. Yuki Hana (right Britt?). I highly recommend it. Get the Rainbow Roll or whatever it was that Sue had... lots of avocado and raw fish, deep fried. Yum. So in honor of that, here is Rikki, my niece, attempting to use her chopsticks on a pickled beet. And yes, that is an Edward shirt she has on. Too cute! Thanks girls for a great time. Now we need to set the date for the next movie! Hopefully with a better screen play and more budget. Hallelujah.



Oh, and when I got home, the boys had a bath and danced naked. Of course. :) Enjoy.

1 comment:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Ohh - Yuki Hana is my favorite. I miss it so! Glad you were able to indulge.