Monday, December 08, 2008

And the Holiday Season begins!



Once again our little "angel" Sean was in the Christmas program at church yesterday. We got really lucky with our seats this year and we were basically sitting right in back of him. He kept turning around, looking at us with a very serious face and nodding his little head. Give Trent the "thumbs up" on occasion. The grandparents (all of them) were able to make it, too. I think we had the row that had the most flash bulbs going off, that's for sure.



After church we went home had a nice lunch with the grammas and grandpas. Trent proceeded to plow the driveway with his new 4-wheeler plow (and also the driveway of our neighbor and half our township road, about a 1/4 of a mile... ha ha!). Late in the afternoon we went to a tree farm south of our house a bit, and we trudged thru the snow to find a cute little tree. Sean helped me decorate, with only 4 ornaments breaking (no biggie, they were cheapies). I love that Sean loves to help me around the holidays. It's the one time where he actually will leave Trent alone for 5 minutes and spend some time with me! Will wasn't too into decorating, but he was still in the holiday spirit, I could tell.






So now it's on to cookie baking, I guess. That would be the next logical step in getting ready for Christmas. Hope you all are getting the spirit as we are at the Baumann house!

p.s. One other thing that I thought was funny: Sean gave Trent an ultimatum yesterday. He said "Dad, you have 2 choices. You can either get the lights up on the house or we can get a snow globe for outside." (And I didn't even prod him on that! Snow globes aren't really my thing, but they are obviously cool to Sean.) My guess is that we will be getting the snow globe...

No comments: