Saturday, November 01, 2008

HALLoWEen!!!
(and more football) SWEET!






Ok, so I just got home from the football game at St. John's where my nephew played another amazing game! The Otters won AGAIN and are now Section AAAA champions! (I feel like I may be using too many exclamation points. Oh well.) So next weekend I have a bit of a dilemma... it is opening deer hunting, and the next game is in St. Cloud. What to do. Go home and sit with the 2 kids and hope my hubby kills us some venison, or find a sitter and go to the game... my vote is for option 2. Now on to the sitter search... Any takers?!



Alright on to the cute stuff. My kids on Halloween. I just gotta say it... they are dang cute. Maybe it's just me. I am their mother, granted. But come on, have you ever seen a cuter puppy in your whole life? Will got into it this year. His little fingers grabbed onto that candy bag and would not let go. He held onto it for dear life (while it slowly twisted and nearly cut off circulation to his two little fingers). Sean was Han Solo, although many thought he was a pirate. Those who know Star Wars though, thought that my rendition was pretty close. By the way, did I tell you that I bought a sewing machine? Yes! And that's where these lovely (?) costumes were produced. It may only get used once a year, but it will get a work out.



I don't have it with me right at the moment, but I'll also post some pictures to this post of me as a vampire... or the woman Uma THurman played in Pulp Fiction... or Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice. Take your pick. I'm dressed in black looking creepy!

So we're done for another year. Now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas... in my book, the holiday season has officially begun!




2 comments:

Hope said...

Love Love the costumes! Way to GO, MOM!! Awesome Job! My cousin gave me her old sewing machine...but I was planning on using it for scrapbooking.

Ginger said...

The puppy costume could NOT be any cuter!!!